Monday, March 30, 2009

Houston, We have a problem!

As you all know, Aaron is close to being done with a counseling degree. He really enjoys it and I think he is going to make an outstanding counselor some day. A couple of semesters ago he had a class on human sexuality. They talked about ALL KINDS OF STUFF but one thing we were able to learn and use right away was when talking with your kids about their "private parts" you should use the technical terms. So we do that. Apparently we don't do it enough. These two conversations happened within the last week:

Ainsley was sitting in my lap and kept (is kept a word? all of a sudden it looks like something i just made up. ) scratching her bottom.

Me: Ainsley what in the world is wrong?

Ainsley: Nothing. I'm just scratchin' my face.

AND......

Abbey actually pooped in the potty today. She also needed to pee but for some unknown reason she can not poop and pee in the same water. That is another blog completely...Anyway, so i flush the poop while she is sitting on the potty and she starts laughing and says "That water splashed me in the nose."

I don't even have anything clever to say about this.


And while i'm at it here are pictures of the snow we had a couple of days ago. I wasn't able to take to many pictures because it was really coming down and my camera was getting soaked.
Love ya'll, Aud

2 comments:

  1. Keep these coming. It makes us feel a little closer to home. (and gives us some good laughs)
    We love you guys and your girls and your tumbleweeds. (We have them too so don't dismay!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your posts are awesome, but I almost cried laughing so hard at this one.

    ReplyDelete