Friday, March 13, 2009

This is a test...

*UPDATE* I think it's working :)

*UPDATE* The video is only letting me watch about 4 seconds at a time. Lame. I'm going to keep working on it.


Today I am going to see if i have the skills required to post a video. I chose this video because it manages to showcase all three of the girls.

Things to watch for (if it works):

1)Ainsley casting spells with her new magic wand. Apparently spell casting requires a heavy hand. I think if you listen closely you will hear that she is turning everyone into a mermaid.

2) Abbey does two things of note...one you will find very reminiscent of yours truly on a christmas morning not so long ago. The other thing Ainsley and Abbey do is anytime they find a piece of string they swing it around and yell "in the name of the hundred acre woods, I capture you!"

3) Alivia doesn't do much except try to walk around in the pjs that are about 5 sizes too big. Steph, I can't believe i'm giving you fuel for your "the baby of the family is so mistreated" fire :).

oh, i almost forgot (i've had plenty of time to think because it is taking this video FOREVER to upload) but Ainsley says thank you without any prompting! Apparently it is not a waste of my breath to remind them CONSTANTLY. Anyway, i thought i should point that out since being gracious is way more important to me than the funny things they do! :)

Love ya'll, Aud


1 comment:

  1. Ummmm...hello? You apparently have to send me a friend request (on YouTube perhaps?) in order for me to view this...please do that ASAP - I'm dying to see this!

    ReplyDelete