Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introducing....

Well, I guess it's about time i tried my hand at blogging. Not because i have anything particularly inspiring to say but mostly because i need to remember things. I've seen a lot of people use these as "baby books" and I thought it would be a great way to remember all those things aaron and i will need to recall one day when my girls have their boyfriends over. For instance (in front of said boyfriend) Hey hon, remember that time when abbey pretended like she had been in a car wreck and used a pantyliner as her bandaid? She is just soooo precious. Oh and look! Here's a picture!
Yes, I can see this coming in very handy. My wonderful sister Beth set this up for me because i think she knows how technologically challenged i am. She did a fabulous job but i had to change the name because she was just too dang nice. I feel that the new title allows for oh say, maybe a story about that time in the walmart checkout line when ainsley was suddenly all about touching my boobs and talking about the milk that came out of them...mind you she was not using her inside voice. Anyway, i really appreciate beth taking the time to do this for me. She's the best.

And now i feel it is appropriate to introduce you to my family...i'm not sure why because i can't imagine that anyone besides family will read this but it just feels right so here goes...
This is my husband Aaron...he loves to read and this is about 5 minutes after he got his Kindell in the mail (i don't even know how to spell that, sorry hon). He was a little bit excited. I love him, he is perfect for me and he puts up with a whole lot of crazy from me.

This is our oldest, Ainsley. She is in a major princess phase and if she knew what i was up to here she would probably demand the caption under this read "Ariel and her Seashells".

And making her second appearance is our middle child Abbey. She is also caught up in the princess craze but is not nearly as "prim" as her older sister...and that is so endearing.
And last but certainly not least is "the baby" Alivia. She is sooooo easy going which is fortunate because she is often an innocent victim of "pretend". Here she is "pretending" to be Baby Jesus.

That's about it! Hope to see the fam here often!

2 comments: