Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello, My name is Audrey Loney, and I'm addicted to my computer.

Here it is folks! The long awaited update. I know you have all been on the edge of your seats for this high quality entertainment. Meanwhile, we have been roughing it here at the Loney house. Our power cord had a short or something and stopped working. So we were without a computer for about a week. I am really ashamed to admit this next part, but since it seems this blog's sole purpose is for me to embarass myself, onward I go. I WAS FREAKING OUT AFTER 1 DAY WITHOUT THE COMPUTER!!! Aaron came home at the end of that first day and I think I must have been exhibiting some pretty serious withdrawal symptoms because he took one look at me, locked me in our room with his mac book, and took the girls to sonic. I love him.

Well, the power cord finally arrived and I have missed updating my family and friends. So here is a little recap of the last few weeks to catch you up.

Ainsley's preschool had their annual art show. She was VERY excited about it. She did the snowman on the top row, and the sunflowers right in the middle.


We took advantage of some warm weather one afternoon and we all went to the zoo.

And of course Easter! We spent the weekend in Durant and had a great time seeing family. The girls got to go to their first Kiwanis Easter egg hunt where we practically had to beg them to put the eggs in their baskets. Good times :).

Well, that's about it. Except to give you a little teaser...I recently acquired some pretty good material that will make for a fabulous post. If you were at the Clay house this afternoon at about 3:30 then you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, it'll probably take me a day or two to work it up but stay tuned...it's a doozy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that a Durant baseball diamond has a cattle gate in the middle of the outfield wall...oh wait, yes I can.

    ReplyDelete