Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Oh what a beautiful morning..."




Oh what a beautiful day...



I've got a beautiful feeling....


E...........V..............E..........R.........Y..........T...........H...........I..........N..........G..........S........


Goooooin' myyyyyy waaayyyy :)


We do this EVERY morning. For real. And I just can't bring myself to let natural consequences have their way with her. I mean, can't you just hear that conversation? " Oh Dr. Fox, she hates to brush her teeth so, you know, we don't make her. I figure she'll learn her lesson when her teeth rot out of her head." Remember this? I'm on thin ice with them already!
















And it appears that I am the proud grandmother of 3 newly hatched plastic bunnies. And I really need to get over myself and use "auto" on my camera. These blurry faces are starting to freak me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment