Sunday, March 27, 2011

I wasn't going to post tonight...

but when the mood strikes, I suppose I should take advantage of it :)


After church, i was sitting in the van with the girls waiting for aaron to come meet us. (Aaron later told me that he was trying to call me so he could say, "I'm in the van...where are you and the girls." Which for sure would have made me have an anxiety attack thinking I might be mistaken as a car thief. BUT, my phone was dead so he didn't get to play his little joke. See what I have to put up with?! JUST KIDDING! LOVE HIM!)

Anyway, we were sitting in the van and I decided to talk to the girls about what they learned in bible class and maybe reinforce what they learned or talk some more about it. So I say, "What did you girls talk about in class today?"

Ainsley: "I can't remember."
Abbey: "I don't want to talk to you about it."
Alivia: "Snack."

So glad I asked. :)


Also, of note, my cousin Kim, is doing a 30 day photo challenge and I think it looks like fun. So, I'm gonna give it a try. Although, I must say, the first photo is a self portrait...not looking forward to that one. Now, this is the place where I would direct you to Kim's blog by typing "go here" to see Kim's super cute blog and the word "here" would light up and do a dance and you could click on it. But I do not have the first idea as to how one would make that work. Sooo, if you want to check our her blog, look over there -------------------> and click on Wallace Family.

Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment