Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Four by Four and What I did today...

I was tagged by my Siasta in this four by four game. I don't really know if anyone reads this besides family, so if you read this on my blog...consider yourself tagged :)

4 places I go:
Walmart
Church
Walmart
My pediatricians office

4 smells I like:
freshly mowed grass
icy hot...totally takes me back to highschool sports (aka the glory days)
campfire
my parents house

4 shows I like:
House
The bachelor/bachelorette
Modern Family
Greys

4 recommendations:
hhhhmmmmmm.....
spend the $$$$$ on good sheets
paint it whatever color YOU want
do a beth moore bible study
read the book Hearing God by Dallas Willard


Now that you have been enlightened ...on to the 'what I did today" part of this post.

So, our life insurance expired (as does my drivers license this month. can you say pain in the rear?) Anywho, life insurance. Expired. We got new stuff. And by "we", we all know that I mean Aaron, got us knew life insurance and of course we had to go get labs done so they could make sure we weren't about to kick it. So, I go to this appointment today and I had to leave a urine sample...
We head to the bathroom so I can pee in a cup.
She proceeds to come into the bathroom with me ( which I'm sure she is required to do). Not like in the stall but def right outside it. She tells me she just needs a little bit and do I think I can do it?
Me: "Oh yeah."
I go in the stall and we wait. and wait. and wait. I would have paid a cricket to chirp. I could not squeeze out a drop.
Of course it only gets more awkward the longer it takes so of course i feel the need to break the silence and speak to this person I've known for a total of 5 minutes and I say
"I didn't think I would have this much trouble"
She says "Do you want me to turn the water on? Sometimes that helps."
I agree that that might help and then i start praying to God that he will help me out here. He did and it was just enough people. And of course I felt the need share my success with my new friend. "It's working!"

I really hope she gets paid alot to do her job.

No comments:

Post a Comment