Friday, February 25, 2011

Because I have custody of the computer, and can't think of anything to say...

I will share this little tidbit that I found in my drafts. Why, you ask was it in my drafts? Well, I think my husband is hilarious and sometimes we have conversations like the following that I just feel were wasted on just me and him and said conversations deserve a much bigger audience. And so I typed it up real quick like so I wouldn't forget it knowing I would need something to share with my friends one day.

(aaron is starting a fire in the fireplace and I hear a louder than usual whoosh of the gas catching.)

Aaron: Whoa.
Me: Do you still have your eyebrows?
Aaron: Not sure. But if I don't you won't have to pluck them anymore
Me: Well, there you go.
Aaron: Hey, that's what I call the silver lining baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment