Monday, February 7, 2011

Sometimes I just need to laugh...

Like when school is cancelled for the 5th day in a row and more snow is predicted for tonight. Really, I'm loving having the girls home, but I am missing my tuesdays when all the girls are in school and I can go to the store and such on my own. We did venture out to the store yesterday. At the top of our list were milk and a snow shovel. No luck on the snow shovel, but praise God we did find milk. Interesting fact: 16 year old check out boys at target do not understand how important milk is and if you attempt to explain your desperation they may look at you like you are crazy and mutter something like "ummm,idunno,idon'tevergobackthere."

Anyway,

this video is just what the doctor ordered. A few disclaimers...1) some of the kids in our youth group told us about this so I blame them. 2) We were so entertained by Tracy that we watched some of her other videos. I do believe this particular video was her peak. 3) There are many things in the video that are funny, but the thing I will take from it and apply to my everyday life is this: I will no longer call my lips, lips. From this day forward they are "my crusty-crusts."

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment