Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow fall update


I think the snow has finally slowed down. Final measurement? I have no idea, which is really amazing since the weather has been on ALL day. BUT, I have been out in it and it is up to my knee in the shallowest part and to my hip in the deepest part. Take that mr. meteorologist guy :)

Let me just tell you about this video...
1. i had no idea what i was getting ready to film. Aaron just stuck his head in the house and said. "YOU HAVE TO COME GET THIS ON VIDEO!"
2. This is something only a dad would discover or attempt :)
3. You might want to turn your volume down a touch because it's possible i scream a little.



1 comment:

  1. my kids are watching this on repeat all morning.

    jonas says "i wanna go there and do that."

    we have 1 inch of snow this morning and it's a miracle.

    ReplyDelete