Friday, March 11, 2011

I think it may finally be happening...

Potty training that is. With Ainsley and Abbey I started at about 18 months because I was sure they were showing the signs of being ready. I then proceeded to potty train for the next year. After making the same mistake twice, I PROMISED myself and any one who would listen that the day Alivia walked up to the toilet, did her business, and walked away clean, THAT would be the day I would start potty training. In fact, back in August, I had to fill out a form for her preschool. The question said "Describe where you are on potty training." I wrote, "Avoiding it like the plague."

And she has had zero interest in the potty until the last few days. All of a sudden she wants to use the potty. We will see. After 5 years, I may not be buying diapers for much longer. That is just crazy.

Also, I posted a while back on our guest bathroom. I had plans to paint it pink. I tried it. I didn't like it. It was reading more like Barbie's dream house. Not really what I had in mind. I'm a little disappointed cause I wanted something kind of crazy. So I have a new plan that is in progress. It's not so much crazy but very pretty and I love it. I'll post pictures when its done :)

We will be spending most of spring break in Norman/Durant seeing my family. YAY!!! AND, I should have a new computer waiting for me when we get back which means PICTURES! YAY!! Not sure if I will be posting over spring break, so I hope everyone has a great week :)

Audrey :)



No comments:

Post a Comment