Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just doin' what we do...

So Aaron and I had some unexpected alone time on Sunday. His parents took the girls home from church leaving us with the whole afternoon to ourselves. So we did what any 31 year old couple would do and went straight to Academy and bought a BB gun. I believe my exact words when aaron asked me what I wanted to do were, "I need to shoot something." It's been a long couple of weeks friends.

After some debate on which gun to buy (aaron wanted the gun that looked like a machine gun and I wanted the pink one) we compromised and came home with a fab little weapon that is not pink nor does it resemble a machine gun.

We set up our target and went for it.



After a while we got bored with the target and decided we needed to raise the stakes a little.




Bless her heart. See that wood splintered right above her head? That was my first shot...deadly accurate people. She had no idea what was about to happen to her. It was Aaron that finally brought home the bacon, so to speak.

You can see where he hit her right on her booty and knocked her off the fence. You will all be glad to know that she is back at home in the sand box no worse for the wear :)

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud! I'm so glad you got pictures! Sounds like the perfect way to spend a lovely Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete