Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day

Changed the design again :) No more bathroom wallpaper

We've had a few snow days, so I thought I would share a few pictures of our snow day.

This first one is abbey :)


Ainsley making a snow angel...
I made abbey do push-ups in the snow...not really, I have no idea what is happening here.
All my sweet girls :)


We decided to make snow ice cream. Before I knew what was happening, Alivia was "helping" with no shoes on. She did have on two pairs of socks. That counts for something right?


Everyone got a turn to stir...

Abbey approved only after I added chocolate.

Then they read in front of the fire.

And we ended the day with puzzles. At one point while working on a puzzle abbey said, "Daddy, the most important thing when we grow up is to be a Christian, right?" To which Ainsley responded, "Well, all I want to be when I grow up is a mermaid." I'm gonna have to keep my eye on that one :)


Now before you go hating me because we had a day of perfect parenting and loving each other, it's possible that I had to pull them off of each other a time or two or wrench the wad of hair out of a little clenched fist. But lets just focus on the positive shall we? Hope every one is staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment